President's Volunteer Service Award Banquet
Sunday evening, July 23rd, Snowflake Pageant will host a semi-formal dinner banquet to recognize and encourage those who, by example, inspire others to engage in volunteer service. We will be celebrating by awarding the President's Volunteer Service Award to our registered community service volunteers.
This prestigious recognition is awarded for accumulated volunteer service hours over the course of a year. Awards given at the Snowflake Banquet will be based on service between July 1st, 2016 and June 30, 2017. (We must order the awards by 7/1/2017 to receive them in time for the banquet so the deadline to record and submit verification for your hours is 6/30/2017.)
- When: Sunday, July 23rd, 6:30pm-8:30pm
- Where: Hollywood Senior Center, 1820 NE 40th Ave, Portland, OR 97212
- Who: The focus of our event will be for young people ages 5-25, but parents and family members interested in receiving the PVSA through Snowflake may sign up as well. Children under 5 may not apply for the PVSA, but they may attend the banquet. Anyone who can make it to Portland, OR for the event may attent. You do not need to be from Oregon.
- Attire: Semi-Formal. We would like to honor our recipients with the respect of a more formal environment, but also want attendees to be comfortable. We ask everyone in attendance to wear dresses or nice slacks and shirts to the event.
- Cost: Tickets to the dinner are $45 per person or $35 plus 10 pounds of food to donate to Oregon Food Bank. Discounts are available for Snowflake Pageant Royalty and attendies under the age of 5. There is no fee to apply for the PVSA.
- Awards: Detailed information about the awards and prize levels can be found on our PVSA Awards Page.